HTMi of Switzerland interviews one of the top General Managers in London on what attributes are required to work in hotel management in todays contemporary world.
Related Articles That May Interest You
- Hilton Worldwide Joins Campaign to Stop Child Trafficking
USA Today has reported that the Hilton Group has signed ‘The Code’, written by ECPAT which is focuses on the fight against child trafficking.
- Rosen College of Hospitality Management Hosts Open House For Undergraduates
The Rosen College of Hospitality Management hosted an Open House for prospective undergraduate students on Friday 21st October 2011.
- DB Realty Secures Hotel Management Contract With Hotel Corporation of India
Did DB reality lose it’s contract with Centaur Lake hotel? Find out here in a recent report taken from the Economic Times. Makes for some shocking reading!
- Green Globe Certification For Movenpick Hotels and Resorts
ETN Global Travel Industry News recently reported that Movenpick Hotels & Resorts have received Green Globe certification for all their European hotels. Find out more here.
- Is The Indian Hotel and Hospitality Management Industry About To Explode
According to a recent news report in Travelbiz.com, Shashi Tharoor – former Minister of State for External Affairs and currently a Member of Parliament in India, has made an appeal to the hospitality and tourism industry ‘big players’ to strengthen the industry.